What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A tattoo design software that let’s you create your own special tattoos
- Combine multiple images and text for a tattoo sleeve design
- Print your perfect tattoo for your favorite tattoo artist
- Never have to worry about getting the wrong tattoo
- Finally have your own, unique tattoo
- Add, change, re-arrange your designs
- Create new designs quickly & easily
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Tattoo Director scores 73.32/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.tattoodirector.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: tattoodirector.com you’ll also be taken through to tattoodirector.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)